Following features have been introduced in this release.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
TIFF Codec can’t save 16-bit channel image.
Saving of PSD image produces invalid image colors.
Convert DJVU to PNG throw exception when memory limitation.
Fix watermark on export metafile (EMF, WMF) to SVG.
Exception on updating text layers.
Fix duplication of resolution settings for BMP (check other formats as well).
Fix saving of multiple WEBP frames.
Venture License not works for ODG files.
Evaluation watermark is missing when saving as SVG.
Fix 24bpp options setting for export to BMP.
Strange errors in some tests on Jenkings.
SVG to raster has missing image parts.
Coordinate of left top corner is incorrect at update.
JPEG failed to get generated in PHP with Linux environment.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for Java 18.4 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for Java.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java in Online Repository – We have published the JAR files on the Maven repository. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Imaging forum for a chat.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to share with us about this release or anything else, please feel free to contact us in Aspose.Imaging forum.