We are pleased to announce the availability of the version 18.4 of Aspose.3D for .NET API. The recent version 18.4 has incorporated improvements to manage skin controller and animation during the import and export of Collada 3D models. Developers can add an existing vertex element to geometry. The recent version 18.4 also covers enhancements and regular bug fixes. We recommend our clients to incorporate the latest upgrade of Aspose.3D for .NET API to take benefit of improved functionality and bug fixes.
Create Vertex Element and Add to the Mesh using C#
With the recent version 18.4 of Aspose.3D for .NET API, developers can create a vertex element and add to the Mesh. The AddElement member of the Mesh instance, helps to do so as follows:
Mesh mesh = new Mesh();VertexElement uv = new VertexElementUV();mesh.AddElement(uv);
Aspose.3D for .NET Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.3D for .NET:
- Home page for Aspose.3D for .NET API
- Aspose.3D product family forum – Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.3D APIs.
- Aspose.3D for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Enable Blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.3D APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.3D blog.
- Aspose.3D for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Install Aspose.3D NuGet package – We publish each version of Aspose.3D for .NET API as a NuGet package on the NuGet gallery and recommend our clients upgrade old version to the latest one.
- Release Notes – For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.
We hope you will enjoy this new release that save time and huge efforts for related files manipulation. The API is quite simple and can easily be used in any application.