We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for Java 18.4. This release is sort of maintenance release where the API functionality has been improved as result of several bug fixes. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of API.
Improvements in Aspose.Email for Java 18.4
This release includes several improvements to the API’s functionality. Following is a list of issues fixed in this month’s release.
- Loss of embedded images during EML to MSG conversion
- Corrupt MHTML generation from EML
- Issue with listing messages by page from Exchange server
- Missing attachment file name from inline attachments
- Saving of activity logs to the same output file for email clients
- Formatting distortion when printing MSG to XPS
- Issue with text formatting not correct while creating XPS from EML
- Issue with email addresses in TNEF message
- Out of memory exception with message
We have detailed information available online for getting started with the Aspose.Email for Java API. These are: