We are glad to announce new release Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.5 which is available on NuGet Gallery for download and to be used in .NET Applications. This release includes amazing feature of Support for .NET Standard 2.0 (.NET Core) Framework. Several other enhancements and bug fixes have also been included in this version of Aspose.HTML for .NET. An overview of these improvements and changes is given in the release notes of Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.5.
W3C HTML Canvas is a part of Aspose.HTML for .NET API now, it supports rendering of HTML Canvas elements as a part of HTML document as well as direct access and manipulation of HTML Canvas 2D Context. You can manipulate as well as render an HTML Canvas to other file formats including, but not limited to, XPS and PDF. You can use the Rendering device as follows:
using (var document = new HTMLDocument(dataDir + "canvas.html"))
// Create an instance of HTML renderer and XPS output device
using (var renderer = new Rendering.HtmlRenderer())
using (var device = new Aspose.Html.Rendering.Pdf.PdfDevice("canvas.pdf"))
// Render the document to the specified device
We have also improved CSS engine that has contributed to improve the performance of parsing CSS documents up to 20 percent. ParameterIsNotValid exception as well as few problems with rendering of HTML to PNG format have also been rectified in latest version of Aspose.HTML for .NET API.
- Home page for Aspose.HTML for .NET
- Download Aspose.HTML for .NET
- Aspose.HTML product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.HTML APIs.
- Aspose.HTML for .NET online documentation– help documentation on using Aspose.HTML for .NET API.
- Aspose.HTML for .NET API Reference– Online public API reference for using the API.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.HTML APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.HTML blog.