We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.4. This is one of the important releases where we have included MSO 2016 charts support in API along with resolution of issues incurring in product.
Following features have been added in this release.
- Support for rendering emoji characters.
- Creating Histogram Chart.
- Creating Picture Organization Chart.
- Creating Tree Map Chart.
- Creating Box and Whisker Chart.
- Creating Funnel Chart.
- Creating Sunburst Chart.
- Footer in Handout and Notes Slides.
- Support For Interruptable Library.
- Rendering Shape as SVG.
Following enhancements and issues have been fixed in this release.
- The vertical axis labels are improperly wrapped in the image output.
- SVG to PPTX or EMF issues.
- Legend is shifted and incorrect formatting when saving PPTX as HTML.
- Fonts in PowerPoint document and resulting HTML are different.
- Unable to Save presentation after loading external fonts.
- Duplicated evaluation watermarks when saving as image.
- Incorrect Y coordinates for portion from “GetCoordinates” method.
- Incorrect Y coordinates for paragraph from “GetRect” method.
- Incorrect relative for Y coordinate of portion.
- Enumerator of formats in SaveFormat has the same values.
- High memory consumption while converting PPTX to PDF.
- PPT to PPTX conversion results in multiple issues.
- Slide Text rendered in black color instead of white.
- The footer text over flowed slide in converted PPTX and exported PDF.
- Table is improperly rendered in converted PPTX and exported PDF.
- Footer changing on saving the PPT files.
- OutOfMemory Exception on loading big presentation with videos.
- Picture not rendering correctly when PPTX converted to PDF.
- Background color change after saving PPT.
- Radar chart is improperly rendered in exported PDF.
- Text overflowing from slide.
- Presentation repair message in cloned presentation.
- PPTX to PDF not properly converted.
- Chart not properly converted to PDF.
- Exception on converting presentation to HTML.
- Symbols are not converted properly when convert PPTX to PDF.
- Animation Changed after saving PPT.
- Exception on loading PPTX presentation.
- PPTX notes issue while converting to PDF.
- Exception on loading presentation.
- Application hangs on saving.
- Process hangs when trying to save the presentation.
- InvalidOperation exception on saving PPT.
- Adding image for SmartArt node is not appearing in node.
- Slide content moved.
Please refer to the release notes Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.4 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Release Notes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Slides for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Slides for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Slides for .NET.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Slides Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Slides APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Slides APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Slides blog.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.