We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for Java 18.4. This release brings several improvements to the API functionality in terms of enhancements. It also fixes issues reported with the earlier version of the API. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of API documentation.
Improvements in Aspose.Tasks for Java 18.4
This month’s release includes improvements that further enhance the API functionality. These include:
- Support for Conholdate license in the API
- Extended Aspose.Tasks collections to support BCL collection interfaces
- Ignoring milliseconds part of time while setting task times
- Issues with tasks start date and durations
- Task duration issues with loading Primavera data
- Wrong output with updated PercentComplete of a task
- Product Documentation – Provides complete information about system requirements, installation, Programmer’s Guide, Technical articles and API Changes
- API Reference Guide – Provides information about the product namespaces, classes and methods
- GitHub Examples – Ready to download and execute examples of the API
- Forum Support – Post your queries/inquiries on Aspose.Tasks forum to get support from our technical support team.