We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Slides for C++ 18.4. This is one of the important releases where we have included MSO 2016 charts support in API along with the resolution of issues incurring in the previous versions.
The following features have been included in this release.
- Introduce new SmartPtr implementation.
- Improve TextureBrush rendering quality.
- Improve performance and reduce binaries size in Debug configuration.
- Introduce an embedded resource mechanism.
- Improve CMYK color model processing when working with JPEG file format.
- Make Aspose.Slides library interruptible.
- Support for Picture Organization Chart SmartArt Layout.
- Support for loading and using MS office theme file (*.thmx).
- The support of new PowerPoint 2016 chart types.
- Treemap chart in PP 2016.
- Export shape to SVG.
- Support for managing Header/Footer in handout and notes slides.
- Support for Box and Whisker chart.
- Support for rendering emoji characters.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Slides for C++ 18.4 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Slides for C++ Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Slides for C++ API.
- Download Aspose.Slides for C++.
- Aspose.Slides for C++ online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Slides Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Slides APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Slides APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Slides blog.
- Aspose.Slides for C++ Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to share with us about this release or anything else, please feel free to contact us in Aspose.Slides forum.