We at Aspose are pleased to announce the new version of Aspose.PDF for C++. Aspose.PDF for C++ 18.4 has been released and available on NuGet Gallery for download. You can now use latest version of Aspose.PDF for C++ in you C++ Applications. However, we recommend you to go through the release notes of Aspose.PDF for C++ 18.4, before downloading and using it in your applications. An overview of improvements and Public API Changes have been given over the release notes section of the API.
We have been putting our efforts to provide a robust an API with improved performance and like previous release of the API we have made further improvements in this version of Aspose.PDF for C++. We have improved internal code of the API. We have also improved AsposeCppLib in reference to System.Xml and System.Drawing Classes. Since you can access documentation of the API after downloading it and checking classes inside the *lib folder, we have documented some cleasses in System namespace as well.
Please visit the following links for information regarding latest release Aspose.PDF for C++ 18.4 and Release Notes section. In case you have any question about Aspose.PDF for C++, you can post your inquiry in Aspose.PDF forums. We will be more than happy to assist you there.
- Homepage for Aspose.PDF for C++
- Download Aspose.PDF for C++
- Aspose.PDF product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you face while running Aspose.PDF APIs.
- Aspose.PDF for C++ online documentation– help documentation on using Aspose.PDF for C++ API.
- Aspose.PDF for C++ API Reference– Online public API reference for using the API.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.PDF APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.PDF blog.