is a Microsoft related event that delivers customized latest information from Microsoft events around the globe, localized for Japanese audiences. In addition, they will have Japan original content adding both into 80+ technical sessions. This is the one and only technical event that will link now and the future of IT engineers through technical sessions, exhibitions, attendee party, special programs and more.
The event is expected to draw in over 2000 attendees
What’s in Store?
With the tagline, “LOVE to CODE”, the event will emphasize conversations around artificial intelligence and mixed reality. Aspose has a booth at de:code Japan 2018 show casing our products. Visitors can come and learn more about us.
Speakers from the Japanese programming community will be attending. Sessions include
- The latest Deep Neural Network case study - PII reduction run on Edge, Sequence Intent Classification using Neural Networks
- Search x AI - Cognitive Search -
- Transforming Intelligence
When and Where?
- On May 22 through to the 23 2018,
- At the Prince Park Tower Tokyo, Japan
Telephone (Australia): +61 2 8006 6987