We are excited to share the news of extension in Aspose.Email product family. The news is of interest to Python application developers who would love to incorporate email processing and communication related functionality in their applications. Yes, we are pleased to announce the upcoming addition of Aspose.Email for Python via .NET to Aspose.Email Product family which will be based on .NET Core.
Aspose.Email for Python will include full functionality of Standard .NET Framework of API with the following exceptions:
- Clients.ActiveSync.TransportLayer namespace will not be available
- Windows namespace will not be available
- Printing namespace will not be available
- Linked images into message body in both RTF as well as HTML format will not be supported
- It also won’t have functionality of Signing or Encrypting/Decrypting messages
- The API will work only with servers that implement at least TLS 1.0. Some servers (like Gmail) support both SSL and TLS. Aspose.Email can force them to use TLS.
We are currently in process of getting this API ready to be launched. Stay tuned to our Newsletter and blogs section for updates in this regard.