We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 18.5. This is a maintenance release whereby we have resolved some incurring issues in API. Some classes, methods, properties, and enumerations which were marked as obsolete have also been removed from the API in this release.
Following is the list of bug fixes that were reported by our valued customers.
- The Barcode generation process has been improved. It was reported that the GetCustomSizeBarCodeImage method is not working properly. It is discarding the check digit in the resultant image of the barcode. After investigation, this issue has been resolved.
- During an internal investigation, it was found that an incorrect/fake MicrE13B barcode detected by the API. This issue has been resolved.
To view a complete list of fixes and lists of obsolete functionalities, please visit the release notes page. You can access Aspose.Barcode for .NET 18.5 through NuGet Gallery.
Aspose.BarCode for .NET Resources
You can get started with Aspose.BarCode for .NET by making use of information available in the following:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for .NET API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. You can explore the code examples for learning purposes.