We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 18.5.
This release has been developed based on Aspose.BarCode for .NET 18.5. In this release barcode generation process have been improved. It was reported that GetCustomSizeBarCodeImage method is not working properly. It is discarding the check digit in the resultant image of barcode. After investigation this issue has been resolved by improving the internal barcode drawing functionality. This improved version supports better rendering of SQL Server reports having barcodes.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.BarCode for SSRS:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for SSRS API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.