We like to share the release announcement for Aspose.Slides for Java 18.5. We have improved the API features support by introducing support adding custom positions for SmartArt nodes along with the resolution of outstanding issues.
Set Custom Position for Child Nodes in SmartArt using Java
Now Aspose.Slides for Java support for setting SmartArtShape X and Y properties. The code snippet below shows how to set custom SmartArtShape position, size and rotation. Also, please note that adding new nodes causes a recalculation of the positions and sizes of all nodes. Also with custom position settings, user may set the nodes as per requirements.
The following enhancements and issues have been fixed in this release.
- Set Number of Nodes on Row level.
- Rendering comments from ODP format.
- Saving presentation to PDF takes huge time or fails to convert for a PPTX with 300 slides.
- Exporting PPTX to PDF takes more than 3 hours.
- Exceptions on loading, saving presentations and exporting to PDF.
- Incorrect portion OuterShadow color.
- Cannot find any fonts installed on the system error.
- Wrong ClsidIndicator field value in OLEStream on loading presentation.
- Exception in deployed environments.
- Gradient Path.
- Exception on generating thumbnails.
- Get maximum value of chart axis.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Slides for Java 18.5 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Slides for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Slides for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Slides for Java.
- Aspose.Slides for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Slides Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Slides APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Slides APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Slides blog.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Slides forum for a chat.