We are really delighted to announce the release of version 18.5 of the Aspose.Words for SharePoint API. This release comes with some very exciting features to enhance the usability of the API. This version also sees the codebase better tweaked and the core functionality closer to Aspose.Words for .NET 18.5, which is the base product that Aspose.Words for SharePoint 18.5 is ported from.
We recommend you to download the latest release and check out all the features introduced in the base Aspose.Words for .NET API. You can download the latest release of Aspose.Words for SharePoint from the following link:
Bug Fixes and Changes
Aspose.Words for SharePoint 18.5 release includes the latest improvements and fixes made up to date in Aspose.Words for .NET (18.5). The most notable are:
- Fixed line wrapping with trailing spaces at the end
- Fixed issue with paragraph after spacing in headers/footers
- Fixed issue with table width when widthAfter is specified for a jagged table
- Fixed issue with table width with complex column layout and default widths
- Fixed breaking of floating table row in compatibility mode
- Fixed issue with floating frame pushed from the page because of invalid wrap point
- Implemented support for “distribute space” and “distribute letter” types of alignment when rendering Ruby objects
- Improved rendering of a Doughnut DrawingML Chart with multiple series
- Improved rendering of DrawingML Charts data labels with the direct layout and a layout specified in the extension properties
- Fixed a problem with metafile rendering when glyph offsets were wrongly read for EMF_EXTTEXTOUT record with glyph indices
- Fixed a problem with processing of control character (U+0019) in the text when rendering
- Fixed a problem with Adobe “Fast Find” function (words searching) in rendered PDF documents
- Fixed a bug with inaccurate processing of EMR_ALPHABLEND record while rendering metafiles. This bug caused a loss of fill in some figures
- Fixed a bug with rendering of PieChart data label separator when it is set directly
- Fixed rendering of a dashed line shapes with a shadow
Aspose.Words for SharePoint API Resources:
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint 18.5 release notes
- Aspose.Words for .NET release notes
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint Online Documentation
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint Product Page
- Download Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Aspose.Words Forum
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try all the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose.
You can easily download ‘Aspose.Words for SharePoint’ API for evaluation. The evaluation download is the same as the purchased download. Please check How to License Aspose.Words for SharePoint.
The evaluation version of Aspose.Words for SharePoint (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but it inserts an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save, and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs.
If you want to test ‘Aspose.Words for SharePoint’ API without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?