Following features have been introduced in this release.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
Incorrect conversion from PSD to JPEG.
Using of CMYK color profile for PSD image produce differ from Photoshop colors.
PNG image not properly converted to JPEG.
Wrong conversion to TIFF when used CMYK profile with TiffExpectedFormat.TiffLzwCmyk mode.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 18.6 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Change section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.