We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 18.6.
This is a maintenance release whereby we have resolved some incurring issues in API. It was reported that adding BarCode dependency from NuGet was throwing exception. Upon investigation, it was found that the issue is due to dependency on SkiaSharp in .NET Framework. This issue has been fixed.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.BarCode for SSRS:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for SSRS API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.