Aspose.BarCode for Java 18.6 is available for download now. This is a maintenance release whereby we have resolved some incurring issues in API.
It was reported that Aspose.BarCode is not recognizing the QR barcode successfully from TIFF images. After investigation, this issue has been resolved. Now API recognizes the QR barcode from TIFF images properly. Furthermore, while an internal investigation was in progress, it was found that metered licensing is not working correctly. This issue has also been resolved.
To view a complete list of enhancements and fixes, please visit the release notes page.
Aspose.BarCode for Java Resources
The following API resources can be of help to you in getting started with Aspose.BarCode:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Java – Install Aspose.BarCode for Java from Maven
- Aspose.BarCode for Java Wiki docs – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – Don’t limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- Aspose.BarCode for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.