We are pleased to announce that Aspose.BarCode API will soon available for C++ platforms by the name Aspose.BarCode for C++. You will see its availability for download and to be used in applications. It will be a native C++ library that will allow developers to generate and recognize different types of barcode programmatically.
Features offered by Aspose.BarCode for C++
We are in the process of preparing & launching Aspose.BarCode for C++. It has been built on top of Aspose.BarCode for .NET. All of our experience in processing barcode goes into this new product to provide quality API with high performance. The initial launch of Aspose.BarCode for C++ will include all features offered by Aspose.BarCode for .NET API. These include:
- Support of a large number of barcode types is present such as Code93 Standard, EAN13, QR, PDF417, DataMatrix, Postnet etc.
- Control the size of barcode
- Control appearance of text on barcode
- Support to Encode & decode non-english characters
- Support to rotate barcode images to any angle
- Support to read from multi-page TIFF image
- Generate barcode image in BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG, TIFF formats
- Recognize barcode from image in BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG, TIFF formats
Aspose.BarCode for C++ API will also be capable of generating barcode image in vector format (SVG only).
First Version Availability
We are currently in process of preparing Examples and Documentation for this new API. We are planning to release the API in near future. Stay tuned to our Newsletter and blogs section for updates in this regard. In case you have any queries related to the features or functionality of this API, you can write to us in Aspose.BarCode support forum.