We are pleased to announce that the new version 18.6 of Aspose.Diagram API is now live. The recent version 18.6 has incorporated support of .NET Core, and enhancements to set the layout and gradient fill of Visio shapes. The recent version 18.6 also covers the regular bug fixes. We recommend our client use the latest upgrade of Aspose.Diagram API to take benefit of improved functionality and bug fixes. Please use the following links for downloading Aspose.Diagram for .NET and Java APIs.
Use Aspose.Diagram for .NET API in .NET Core applications
We are pleased to announce that developers could now use Aspose.Diagram for .NET API in their .NET Core applications and the .NET Core is being rapidly adopted by organizations.
Aspose.Diagram for .NET and Java ResourcesThe following resources will help you work with Aspose.Diagram for .NET and Java APIs:
- Home page for Aspose.Diagram API.
- Aspose.Diagram API wiki docs– Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Diagram product family forum– Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Diagram APIs.
- Enable email subscription– Do not limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.Diagram APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram blog.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Release Notes (.NET and Java) – For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.