We are pleased to announce that the new version 18.6 of Aspose.3D API is now live. The recent version 18.6 has incorporated support of importing Siemens JT version 9, and developers would be able to convert Siemens JT version 9 to any supported 3D format. We recommend our clients use the latest upgrade of Aspose.3D API to take benefit of improved functionality and bug fixes. Please use the following links for downloading Aspose.3D for .NET and Java APIs.
Import Siemens JT version 9 into Aspose.3D API
With the help of Aspose.3D for .NET API, developers can convert version 9 of Siemens JT files to the supported formats. All supported output formats are listed in these help topics: Save 3D Document (.NET) and Save 3D Documen (Java). Developers can import Siemens JT file into the Aspose.3D for .NET/Java APIs with the constructor or open member of the Scene class as narrated in these help topics: Import 3D model(.NET) and Read 3D document (Java)
Aspose.3D for .NET and Java ResourcesThe following resources will help you work with Aspose.3D for .NET and Java APIs:
- Home page for Aspose.3D API.
- Aspose.3D API wiki docs– Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.3D product family forum– Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.3D APIs.
- Enable email subscription– Do not limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.3D APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.3D blog.
- Aspose.3D for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Aspose.3D for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Release Notes (.NET and Java) – For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.