We are really delighted to announce the release of version 18.6 of the Aspose.Words for SharePoint API. This release comes with some very exciting features to enhance the usability of the API. This version also sees the codebase better tweaked and the core functionality closer to Aspose.Words for .NET 18.6, which is the base product that Aspose.Words for SharePoint 18.6 is ported from.
We recommend you to download the latest release and check out all the features introduced in the base Aspose.Words for .NET API. You can download the latest release of Aspose.Words for SharePoint from the following link:
Bug Fixes and Changes
Aspose.Words for SharePoint 18.6 release includes the latest improvements and fixes made up to date in Aspose.Words for .NET (18.6). The most notable are:
- Implemented “left” and “right” alignment support for Ruby objects rendering
- Improved rendering of DrawingML chart data labels with percentage values and the specified format
- Flat shapes that are perpendicular to the projection plane are not rendered now
- Zero-width characters in DrawingML textboxes no longer cause an exception during rendering
- Fixed an issue with font fallback rendering for 1F600 – 1F64F (Emoticons) Unicode range
- Fixed a bug with the rendering of the chart data labels, when label text and SpPr are specified
- Fixed a bug with the maximum value of the chart axis when rendering DrawingML charts
- Fixed a problem with rendering of subscript and superscript text in DrawingML charts
- Fixed a bug where the shadowed shapes with compound outline lost their fill
- Fixed MathML alignment issue inside text boxes
- Fixed layout when large inline shape is attached to a paragraph with space after overflowing page
- Fixed issue with preferred width of vertically merged table cells accounted for during width computation
- Fixed exception when revision balloons are displayed in certain cases
- Enhanced logic which handles page breaks inside text frames
Aspose.Words for SharePoint API Resources:
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint 18.6 release notes
- Aspose.Words for .NET release notes
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint Online Documentation
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint Product Page
- Download Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Aspose.Words Forum
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try all the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose.
You can easily download ‘Aspose.Words for SharePoint’ API for evaluation. The evaluation download is the same as the purchased download. Please check How to License Aspose.Words for SharePoint.
The evaluation version of Aspose.Words for SharePoint (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but it inserts an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save, and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs.
If you want to test ‘Aspose.Words for SharePoint’ API without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?