We like to share the release announcement for Aspose.Slides for Java 18.6. We have improved the API features support by introducing improved charts management support along with the resolution of outstanding issues.
The following feature has been added in this release.
- Support for Bubble chart Size scaling.
- Setting Chart Marker Options.
- Support for setting rotation angle for chart axis title.
- Setting Precision of Data in chart Data Labels.
- Switch Data over axis.
- Support of setting Position Axis in Category or Value Axis.
- Support for showing Display Unit label on Chart value axis.
- Support for setting date format for Category Axis Value.
The following enhancements and issues have been fixed in this release.
- The WMF image is corrupted in PDF output.
- Exception on presentation load.
- Document element did not appear on loading presentation.
- Font size changes after saving.
- Numbers aren’t converted properly when convert PPTX to PDF.
- Exception on loading and saving presentations.
- ODP to PPTX not properly converted.
- Content moved in generated HTML.
- Repair message in saved file.
- Exception on converting presentation to PDF.
- Presentation not saving.
- Size increased after converting PPTX to PDF.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Slides for Java 18.6 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Slides for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Slides for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Slides for Java.
- Aspose.Slides for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Slides Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Slides APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Slides APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Slides blog.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Slides forum for a chat.