Following features have been introduced in this release.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
Expose WebPImage properties to public.
SVG to JPG – scrumbled output.
Tiff XmpData and ExifData is not removed completely.
LoadArgb64Pixels causes exception without a license.
Fix OpenTypeFontsCache for Platform environment.
Investigate and fix export to JPEG2000 in multi-threaded environment.
The conversion GIF to PNG produces the corrupted output..
TIFF generation with embedded color profiles fails without license.
The alpha channel enabled by default for PSD images..
ImageSaveException: Image export failed. —> java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.
The conversion of PSD file with a layer overflowing the canvas gives corrupted TIFF output.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for Java 18.7 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for Java.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java in Online Repository – We have published the JAR files on the repository. Anyone can explore Github for Aspose.Imaging for Java examples for learning purposes.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Imaging forum for a chat.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to share with us about this release or anything else, please feel free to contact us in Aspose.Imaging forum.