We are pleased to announce July release of Aspose.Diagram API. We have improved rendering of VSD as well as VSDX format files to PDF and different image formats including JPG, PNG, SVG and GIF. Few other problems with Text and Shadow of Shapes have also been rectified in this release. We have also resolved issues pertaining to incorrect alignment of text and occurrences of Exceptions. Therefore, you can render your files to supported file formats even better, as compared to previous versions of the API. Please the following links for downloading Aspose.Diagram for .NET and Java APIs.
Convert Visio Drawings to Image
Convert Visio Drawings to PDF
Along with the features mentioned above, the following are some important fixes and improvements included in this release of the API:
- VSD to VSDX Conversion has been improved
- Improved VST to SVG Conversion feature
- Functionality to set Gradient Color has been enhanced
Aspose.Diagram for .NET and Java Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.Diagram for .NET and Java APIs:
- Home page for Aspose.Diagram API.
- Aspose.Diagram API wiki docs- Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Diagram product family forum- Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Diagram APIs.
- Enable email subscription- Do not limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.Diagram APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram blog.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Release Notes (.NET and Java) – For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.