We are glad to announce a new release Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.7 which can be downloaded from NuGet Gallery to be used in your .NET applications. In this version, we have improved the performance of HTML parsing module, up to 40%. We have also introduced a new vendor prefix -aspose- that allows customizing the behavior of CSS properties. Some other bug fixes and enhancements have also been included in Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.7. You can refer to the summary of public API changes and improvements in Release Notes of the API.
Moreover, rendering of an HTML file to a PDF document has been enhanced and you can repeat footer on each page of a PDF document. You can also add page numbers while rendering to a PDF format file. For further details about this, you may visit Working with CSS Vendor Prefix.
Convert Multiple HTML Files in C#
Rendering of HTML documents to several other formats including EPUB, SVG, and MHTML has been enhanced and respective Renderer classes have been extended. Another enhancement to the Abstract renderer object allows you to render multiple documents into a single output device.
You can implement this feature in your application as explained in Render Multiple Documents.
Inter-File Format Conversions
In order to use the above-mentioned Renderer classes, please check the following articles in the API documentation:
- HTML to PNG using HtmlRenderer
- SVG to PNG using SvgRenderer
- EPUB to XPS using EpubRenderer
- MHTML to XPS using MhtmlRenderer
Along with the aspects mentioned above, the following are some important fixes and improvements included in this release of the API:
- MHT format to PDF rendering has been improved
- Canvas2D class has been enhanced to support images
- HTM to PDF conversion has been improved
Aspose.HTML for .NET Resources
- Home page for Aspose.HTML for .NET
- Download Aspose.HTML for .NET
- Aspose.HTML product family forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.HTML APIs.
- Aspose.HTML for .NET online documentation – help documentation on using Aspose.HTML for .NET API.
- Aspose.HTML for .NET API Reference – Online public API reference for using the API.
- Enable Blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.HTML APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.HTML blog.