We are so much excited to announce first public release of Aspose.EPS for .NET 18.8. As shared in earlier pre-release blog post of this API, Aspose.EPS for .NET offers the capabilities to convert EPS (Encapsulated PostScript)/PS files into PDF documents. This API is implemented using managed C# and it can be utilized within .NET Applications. Since first version of the API has been released over NuGet and available for download, it is ready to be used in your applications. If you are planning to use our new API or evaluate its features, we strongly recommend you to go through the release notes section of the API in official documentation.
EPS/PS to PDF Conversion
First public release of the API offers the feature to convert PS/EPS files to PDF documents using Ps2PdfConverter Class. You can also suppress errors occur during conversion process and access them later. A complete demonstration of the feature has been showcased in the API documentation at following link:
- Convert PostScript File to PDF Document
Aspose.EPS for .NET Resources
As it is always recommended to use latest releases of our API’s, so we suggest you to please download the latest release Aspose.EPS for .NET 18.8 and check following resources which will help you working with API:
- Home page for Aspose.EPS for .NET
- Download Aspose.EPS for .NET 18.8
- Aspose.EPS product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.EPS APIs.
- Aspose.EPS for .NET online documentation– help documentation and API reference documents.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.EPS APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.EPS blog.
- Aspose.EPS for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.