We are pleased to share the release announcement for Aspose.PSD for .NET 18.8. This is first product release whereby we have added many new features in API .
PSD Manipulation Features
The following feature has been added in this release.
- Merge PSD layers.
- Grayscale Support With Alpha for PSD.
- Support Layer Effects For PSD.
- Support Layer Creation Date and Time.
- Support for Sheet Color High Lighting .
- Support of Layer Mask.
- Support of Text Layers on Runtime.
- Support of Adjustment Layers.
- Manage Brightness and Contrast in Adjustment Layers.
- Manage Exposure Layers.
- Manage Channel Mixer Adjust Layers.
- Merge PSD layers into Other layers.
- Support For TextBoundBox.
- Support For IOPA Resources.
- Manage Opacity of Layers.
- Rendering of Curves Adjustment Layers .
- Support of Clipping Mask .
- Manager Photo Filter Adjustment Layer.
- Support Flatten Layers.
- Adding and Rendering of Level Layers.
- Add Hue Saturation of Adjustment Layers.
Please refer to the release notes Aspose.PSD for .NET 18.8 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Release Notes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.PSD for .NET Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.PSD for .NET API.
- Download Aspose.PSD for .NET.
- Aspose.PSD for .NET online documentation – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.PSD Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.PSD APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.PSD APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.PSD blog.
- Aspose.PSD for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to share with us about this release or anything else, please feel free to contact us in Aspose.PSD forum.