We are pleased to announce the monthly release of Aspose.PDF for Java 18.7. This release has come with a lot of improvements in features of inter-file format conversions. Various bug fixes to reported issues in earlier versions of the API, are also part of this release. In case you are planning to upgrade to latest version of the API, we recommend you to please go through the release notes page of the API in official documentation to get an idea of what has been changed and added new in latest release.
Following sections provides insights into major enhancements and improvements in Aspose.PDF for Java 18.7.
Use Default Fonts while PDF to HTML Conversion
While converting PDF into HTML involving specific fonts which are not present in the machine, API used to throw an exception regarding missing fonts in earlier versions. In this latest version, font replacing has been implementing to deal with such scenarios. Now you can convert PDF into HTML format and in case specific fonts are not present in machine, they will be replaced with default font.
Along with the features and enhancements mentioned above, followings are useful improvements and bug fixes included in latest release of API:
- Improved character rendering of different languages in PDF
- Memory consumption is improved for PDF to Image conversion
- Local links preservation has been fixed for PDF to HTML conversion
- Improved Table Extraction Feature
- Improved Inter-File Format Conversion
As it is always recommended to use latest release of our API’s because they include latest features/improvements and fixes related to issues reported in earlier released versions. Therefore, please download the latest release of Aspose.PDF for Java 18.7.
- Home page for Aspose.PDF for Java
- Download Aspose.PDF for Java 18.7
- Aspose.PDF product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.PDF APIs.
- Aspose.PDF for Java online documentation– Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.PDF APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.PDF blog.