We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 18.8. This release is sort of maintenance release where the API functionality has been improved as result of several bug fixes. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of API.
Improvements in Aspose.Email for .NET 18.8
This release includes several improvements to the API’s functionality like creating a contact in sub-folder of contacts using EWS, support of adding attachments to MapiCalendarExceptionInfo and updating member in a PST distribution list(DL). There are certain backward incompatibility changes as well which will need you to update the code samples with the new ones. Following is a list of issues fixed in this month’s release.
- Message body read as a second attachment.
- Wrong CC field is shown after saving and reloading the message.
- Resaving EML turns the Japanese language to garbage.
- Opening PST file raises an error.
- Html is added as inline to MapiMessage.
- EML to MSG conversion disturbs the output.
- MHT to MSG conversion embeds header information in the message body.
- IEWSClient always returns UTF8 Encoding for Message.BodyEncoding.
- Updating MSG BodyHtml doesn’t change the description in Outlook View Pane.
- Sender Type changed from Exchange to SMTP.
- The output message text content is unexpectedly concatenated on couple places.
- Invalid “ContentUnreadCount” value after splitInto().
The following API resources can be of help to you in getting started with Aspose.Email API.