We like to share the release announcement for Aspose.Slides for Java 18.8. We have resolved certain issues incurring in API along with support for some new features.
The following features have been added in this release.
The following enhancements and issues have been fixed in this release.
- Exception on using Fonts.
- Add support for Strict Open XML format.
- Rendering of Metafiles ignores fonts loaded with FontsLoader.
- Rendering comments from ODP format that have no author.
- Support for “purl.oclc.org” namespace in Type attribute in “.rels” parts.
- PPT to PDF not properly converted Enterprise Support.
- Icons are missing in exported PDF for RedHat Linux.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Slides for Java 18.8 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Slides for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Slides for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Slides for Java.
- Aspose.Slides for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Slides Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Slides APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Slides APIs, new features, fixes, and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Slides blog.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Slides forum for a chat.