Following features have been introduced in this release.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
Improve JPEG DCT decoder performance..
Incorrect creation of graphic objects EmfRecorderGraphics2D.
Updating text layer for PSD image throws error when opened in Photoshop.
Add watermark for export to EMF/EMF+ without a license.
EMF file not properly converted to SVG.
EMF to SVG not properly converted.
Color radiance issues in images.
Temp files are created when saving DJVU documents.
PsdImageException thrown on updating PSD text.
Low quality JPEG generated.
ImageSave exception on saving JPEG to PNG or PDF.
Empty results when converting Eps to Raster on Compact and non license/venture mode.
CropBmpMultithreading() produces blank Bmp images.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 18.8 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Change section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.