Following features have been introduced in this release.
FIPs Compliant version of Bouncy Castle usage in APIs.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
CropBmpMultithreading() produces blank BMP images.
Empty results when converting EPS to Raster on Compact and non-license/venture mode.
ImageSave exception on saving JPEG to PNG or PDF.
Low quality JPEG generated.
PsdImageException thrown on updating PSD text.
Temp files are created when saving DJVU documents.
Add watermark for export to EMF/EMF+ without a license.
Updating text layer for PSD image throws error when opened in Photoshop.
Incorrect creation of graphic objects EmfRecorderGraphics2D.
Improve JPEG DCT decoder performance..
EMF file not properly converted to SVG.
Color radiance issues in images.
Exception on converting EMF to PNG.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for Java 18.8 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for Java.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java in Online Repository – We have published the JAR files on the repository. Anyone can explore Github for Aspose.Imaging for Java examples for learning purposes.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Imaging forum for a chat.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to share with us about this release or anything else, please feel free to contact us in Aspose.Imaging forum.