We are pleased to announce August release of Aspose.HTML API. We have further improved rendering of a HTML file to PDF format file in this release. The cross platform feature of the API has also been enhanced as we have improved rendering into output devices running under .NET Standard on Linux platform. For an overview of other enhancements and bug fixes, you may refer to Release Notes (.NET) or Release Notes (Java). To download the latest versions of Aspose.HTML for .NET and Java APIs, you can follow below links:
Some issues which were incurring in previous versions of the API while rendering HTML documents to TIFF or PNG format images, have been rectified in this release. Now Opacity of an image is maintained during rendering. This rendering has also been enhanced by resolving occurrences of some file-specific exceptions.
Please visit the following resources for further information regarding Aspose.HTML for .NET and Java APIs.
- Home page for Aspose.HTML
- Aspose.HTML product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.HTML APIs.
- Aspose.HTML online documentation– help documentation on using Aspose.HTML for .NET API.
- Aspose.HTML API Reference– Online public API reference for using the API.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.HTML APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.HTML blog.