We are pleased to announce August release of Aspose.3D API. We have enhanced the API to make it work across all platforms. Support for Unity 3D has been incorporated while considering repeated requests for this most awaited feature. This enables you to use the Aspose.3D API inside Unity3D to create and manipulate scenes as well as meshes, as per your requirements. Few other enhancements including the export of glTF files with Draco compression have also been made. Latest version also enables you to read COLLADA files in your application. You can use following links to download Aspose.3D for .NET and Java APIs.
Few properties and methods have been added and removed in aforementioned version of the API. Please visit Release Notes (Java) or Release Notes (.NET) for further information about this release. In case you have any question about Aspose.3D API, you can post your inquiry in Aspose.3D forums. We will be more than happy to assist you there.
Aspose.3D for .NET and Java ResourcesThe following resources will help you work with Aspose.3D for .NET and Java APIs:
- Home page for Aspose.3D API.
- Aspose.3D API wiki docs– Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.3D product family forum– Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.3D APIs.
- Enable email subscription– Do not limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.3D APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.3D blog.
- Aspose.3D for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Aspose.3D for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Release Notes (.NET and Java) – For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.