We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Barcode for .NET 18.8. In this release, the Barcode Generation API you already love grows even more powerful. It gives you more power for generating Barcodes with desired information. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes information of API documentation.
Enhanced Barcode Generation API
The new Barcode Generation API, represented by BarcodeGenerator class, is simple but powerful enough to give maximum control over Barcode generation as per requirements. The API grows even stronger with the addition of new features and bug fixes in this new release. Following is the list of enhancements made to the Barcode Generation API
- Added UpcaGs1DatabarCoupon for new Barcode generation API.
- Interpolation AutoSize mode added in new renderers
- Added a new User Control for new Barcode generation API
- MaxiCode renderer added in new Barcode generation API
- DotCode renderer added in new Barcode generation API
- Code16K Barcode drawn without above and below borders
- GS1 Datamatrix Barcode wrapping issue in case of CodeLocation.Right
For detailed code samples of this new Barcode generator class, please visit the Generating Barcode using BarcodeGenerator article of API documentation.
Aspose.BarCode for .NET Resources
You can get started with Aspose.BarCode for .NET by making use of information available in the following:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for .NET API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. You can explore the code examples for learning purposes.