We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Barcode for Reporting Services 18.8. In this release, the Barcode Generation API you already love grows even more powerful. It gives you more power for generating Barcodes with desired information. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes information of API documentation.
Enhanced Barcode Generation API
The new Barcode Generation API, represented by BarcodeGenerator class, is simple but powerful enough to give maximum control over Barcode generation as per requirements. The API grows even stronger with the addition of new features and bug fixes in this new release. Following is the list of enhancements made to the Barcode Generation API
- Added UpcaGs1DatabarCoupon for new Barcode generation API.
- Interpolation AutoSize mode added in new renderers
- MaxiCode renderer added in new Barcode generation API
- DotCode renderer added in new Barcode generation API
- Code16K Barcode drawn without above and below borders
- GS1 Datamatrix Barcode wrapping issue in case of CodeLocation.Right
You can download the latest version of Aspose.Barcode for Reporting Services by visiting the Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 18.8 page in the downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Resources
You can get started with Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services by making use of information available in the following:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for SSRS API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.