We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Android via Java 18.8. In this release, the Barcode Generation API loved by many grows even more powerful. It strengthen you more to generate Barcodes with your desired information. For a detailed note on what are the new features and what is fixed, please visit the release notes information of API documentation
New Features and Enhancements in BarCode Generator API
The API grows even stronger with the addition of new features including support for new file formats and bug fixes in this new release. Following is the list of enhancements made to the Barcode Generation API
- Added support of file formats includes: BMP, GIF, WebP.
- List or chart of prerequisites required to generate successful barcode image of any barcode type.
- Implementation of UpcaGs1DatabarCoupon for new barcode generation API
- Implementation of Interpolation AutoSize mode for new Barcode generation API
- Implementation of MaxiCode for new barcode generation API
- Implementation of DotCode for new barcode generation API
- Implementation of incorrect draw Code16K barcode, without above and below borders
- GS1 Datamatrix barcode is not wrapping the text in case of CodeLocation.Right
For detailed code samples of this new Barcode generator class, please visit the Generating Barcode using BarcodeGenerator article of API documentation.
Aspose.BarCode for Android via Java has great potential for Android application developers to provide the capability of processing barcodes in their applications. We are planning to release the API in near future. Stay tuned to our Newsletter and blogs section for updates in this regard. In case you have any queries related to the features or functionality of this API, you can write to us in Aspose.BarCode support forum.