We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.GIS for .NET 18.8. With this release, you get the ability to create ESRI Files. For a complete list of what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of the API documentation.
Aspose.GIS for .NET now supports Creating and Writing to ESRI Files. The details regarding this are given below.
- Creating new layers in ESRI File Geodatabase datasets.
- Deleting layers from ESRI File Geodatabase datasets.
- Creating new ESRI File Geodatabase datasets.
The following API resources can be of help to you in getting started with Aspose.GIS:
- Product Home Page – Gives you a detailed overview of Aspose.GIS for .NET API
- API Reference Guide – Details the namespaces and classes of the API
- GitHub Examples – Provides ready to run API Examples
- Support Forum – Write to us if you have any query or inquiry about the API