We are pleased to announce September release Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.9 which can be downloaded from NuGet Gallery to be used in your .NET Applications. In this version,we have made some internal bug fixes and improvements related to the font-face rules processing. Some exceptions including NullReferenceException and ArgumentException have also been rectified. Few other bug fixes have also been incorporated in Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.9. An overview of of public API changes and improvements can be found in Release Notes of the API.
In latest version of the API, setting page rendering options while rendering a HTML file has been enhanced. No exception is thrown during the rendering process with this release. Moreover, the rendered file appears even better, without missing any part of the HTML file.
Along with the improvements described already, following are some other important fixes which are included in this release of the API:
- HTML format to PDF document rendering has been enhanced
- Borders and Margins are now rendered even better
- URL parsing module has been improved
Aspose.HTML for .NET Resources
- Home page for Aspose.HTML for .NET
- Download Aspose.HTML for .NET
- Aspose.HTML product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.HTML APIs.
- Aspose.HTML for .NET online documentation– help documentation on using Aspose.HTML for .NET API.
- Aspose.HTML for .NET API Reference– Online public API reference for using the API.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.HTML APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.HTML blog.