We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Java 18.8. This new version of API gives more power to the Barcode generation API. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes information of API documentation.
Enhanced Barcode Generation API
The new Barcode Generation API, represented by BarcodeGenerator class, is simple but powerful enough to give maximum control over Barcode generation as per requirements.
The API is now stronger than ever with the new enhancements made to it in this release. Following is the list of enhancements made to the Barcode Generation API:
- Added UpcaGs1DatabarCoupon for new Barcode generation API.
- Interpolation AutoSize mode added in new renderers
- Added a new User Control for new Barcode generation API
- MaxiCode renderer added in new Barcode generation API
- DotCode renderer added in new Barcode generation API
- Code16K Barcode drawn without above and below borders
- GS1 Datamatrix Barcode wrapping issue in case of CodeLocation.Right
For detailed code samples of this new Barcode generator class, please visit the Generating Barcode using BarcodeGenerator article of API documentation.
Aspose.BarCode for Java Resources
The following API resources can be of help to you in getting started with Aspose.BarCode:
Download Aspose.BarCode for Java – Install Aspose.BarCode for Java from Maven
Aspose.BarCode for Java Wiki docs – help documentation and API reference documents.
Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
Enable Email Subscription – Don’t limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
Aspose.BarCode for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.