We like to share the release announcement for Aspose.Imaging for .NET 18.9. This is a maintenance release whereby we have rectified issues in API along with some new features support.
Convert SVG to EMF in C#
The following code sample shows how to convert SVG to EMF in C#.
The following features have been introduced in this release.
The following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- Dashed lines appear as solid in saved SVG
- Error creating EMF document.
- TIFF throws an exception during saving
- SVG is not converted to PDF
- Improve Jpeg DCT encoder performance
- Dicom file loses color when converted to BMP
- Gif Image saving failed
- Exception on converting image
- PSD ignore alpha channel option doesn’t work without a license
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 18.9 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you check the Public API Change section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes, and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.