We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Imaging for Java 18.9. We have added support for some of new features in this API along with the resolution of incurring issues in API. The latest version allows you to convert SVG to EMF formats in Java.
Convert SVG to EMF in Java
The following code sample shows how to convert SVG to EMF in Java:
The following are the other features that have been introduced in this release.
- Adding Multiple images inside Tiff Frames.
- FIPs Compliant version of Bouncy Castle usage in APIs.
The following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- CropBmpMultithreading() produces blank BMP images.
- PSD ignores alpha channel option that doesn’t work without a license.
- Gif Image saving failed.
- Dicom file loses color when converted to BMP.
- Improve Jpeg DCT encoder performance.
- SVG is not converted to PDF.
- TIFF throws exception during saving.
- Dashed lines appear as solid in saved SVG.
- Option for setting locale in the application.
- Exception on converting the image.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for Java 18.9 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for Java.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java in Online Repository – We have published the JAR files on the repository. Anyone can explore Github for Aspose.Imaging for Java examples for learning purposes.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Imaging forum for a chat.