We are really delighted to announce the release of version 18.9 of the Aspose.Words for SharePoint API. This release comes with some very exciting features to enhance the usability of the API. This version also sees the codebase better tweaked and the core functionality closer to Aspose.Words for .NET 18.9, which is the base product that Aspose.Words for SharePoint 18.9 is ported from.
We recommend you to download the latest release and check out all the features introduced in the base Aspose.Words for .NET API. You can download the latest release of Aspose.Words for SharePoint from the following link:
Bug Fixes and Changes
Aspose.Words for SharePoint 18.9 release includes the latest improvements and fixes made up to date in Aspose.Words for .NET (18.9). The most notable are:
- Metafile rendering improved: fixed drawing records processing when path bracket is opened, fixed processing of EMR_SETBKMODE record when incorrect values specified
- Improved output image quality when rendering metafiles with raster operations set
- Fixed handling of glyphs without outlines when parsing glyph data while rendering
- Fixed a bug with a glow effect, if the specified glow size is less than 10
- Fixed several problems in DrawingML Charts rendering: incorrect default axis color, bug with the date format for axis values, bug with rendering of the trend line with unsorted x-values
- Improved rendering of the mathematical element “Apostrophe” of the MathML object
- Improved justification of Asian texts
- Improved rendering of revisions in balloons
- Improved text placement around floating shapes
- Fixed issue with paragraph spacing in footnotes
- Fixed issue with line wrapping when it has single glyph wider than the line followed by page break
- Fixed issue with table row height calculation when cells in vertical merge have horizontal borders
Aspose.Words for SharePoint API Resources:
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint 18.9 release notes
- Aspose.Words for .NET release notes
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint Online Documentation
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint Product Page
- Download Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Aspose.Words Forum
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try all the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose.
You can easily download ‘Aspose.Words for SharePoint’ API for evaluation. The evaluation download is the same as the purchased download. Please check How to License Aspose.Words for SharePoint.
The evaluation version of Aspose.Words for SharePoint (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but it inserts an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save, and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs.
If you want to test ‘Aspose.Words for SharePoint’ API without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?