We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Barcode for .NET 18.9. In this release, the enhancements made to the API greatly improve the Barcode Recognition process. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes page for information of API documentation.
Enhancements in Aspose.Barcode for .NET 18.9
The new version of Aspose.Barcode for .NET brings a lot of new enhancements for Barcode recognition primarily using the quality settings. Following is the list of enhancements made to the API:
- Enhancements in BarCode Recognition using Quality Settings.
- Implement UpcaGs1Code128Coupon with AutoSizeMode Interpolation for new BarCode Generation API
- Read allBarCodesfrom TIFF images.
- Improve BarCode Detection by allowing image inversion.
- Deprecation of BarCodeBuilder.
Aspose.BarCode for .NET Resources
You can get started with Aspose.BarCode for .NET by making use of information available in the following:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for .NET API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Wiki docs– Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription– You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. You can explore the code examples for learning purposes.