We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Barcode for Reporting Services 18.9. This release brings new enhancements and bug fixes to the API. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes information of API documentation.
Enhancements made to the Barcode Generation API
With this new release of Aspose.Barcode for Reporting Services, the BarCodeBuilder is deprecated. Along with this, UpcaGs1Code128Coupon with AutoSizeMode Interpolation is also implemented. Following is the list of enhancements and bug fixes made in the API
- Added UpcaGs1DatabarCoupon with AutoSizeMode Interpolation for the new Barcode generation API.
- Fixed DPI issue with Barcode Rotation.
- Fixed Databars generated from GS1 string.
- ITF12 Barcode now passes the GS1 Verification Process.
- Fixed the text issue in ENA13 after changing Resolution.
You can download the latest version of Aspose.Barcode for Reporting Services by visiting the Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 18.9 page in the downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Resources
You can get started with Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services by making use of information available in the following:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for SSRS API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.