We at Aspose are pleased to announce September release of Aspose.Diagram API with version 18.9 which is available for download and to be used in both .NET and Java Platforms. As per regular monthly update process, exciting features and enhancements have been introduced in the API as well as several fixes to the issues reported in previous version(s) have also been included. If you are about to upgrade to latest version of the API, we strongly recommend you to have a look over release notes sections of both .NET and Java APIs. Release notes of latest version of the API can be found over following given links:
You can download Aspose.Diagram for .NET/Java 18.9 from following links:
Merge VISIO Files
You can now merge multiple VISIO files into single output using Aspose.Diagram API. The feature was requested in earlier version(s) of the API and has been implemented now. In order to merge multiple VISIO e.g. VSDX files into single one, following code snippet can be used:
Diagram diagramF = new Diagram( "f.vsdx");
Diagram diagramS = new Diagram( "s.vsdx");
Further useful fixes in latest version of the API are as follows:
- Improved VSD to SVG Conversion
- Consistency of image opacity has been improved during conversion
- VSD to HTML Conversion has been further improved
- Text rendering engine has further been enhanced for VSD to PDF Conversion
Aspose.Diagram for .NET and Java Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.Diagram for .NET and Java APIs:
- Home page for Aspose.Diagram API.
- Aspose.Diagram API wiki docs– Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Diagram product family forum– Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Diagram APIs.
- Enable email subscription– Do not limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.Diagram APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram blog.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Release Notes (.NET and Java) – For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.