We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.GIS for .NET 18.10. This release provides amazing new features like calculating the area of Geometries and calculating distance between Geometries. For a complete list of what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of the API documentation.
Enhancements made to the API
Aspose.GIS for .NET now gives you the ability to read OBJECTID from FileGDB Layers. Additional features related to Geometries have been added to the API. The detailed list of all the enhancements and bug fixes is given below
- Read OBJECTID from FileGDB Layer.
- Calculate the Distance between Geometries.
- Calculate the Area of Geometries.
- Calculate the Length of Geometries.
- Calculate the Convex Hull of Geometries.
- Calculate Centroid of Geometries.
- Set Buffer for Geometries.
- Get point on the surface for Geometries.
- Determine if one Geometry covers the other.
The following API resources can be of help to you in getting started with Aspose.GIS: