We are pleased to announce September release of Aspose.3D API. This version includes support for CancellationToken which enables better control over your applications. In specific scenarios, the program keeps on executing for long time. Now you can preempt the process once specified amount of time is consumed. Moreover, we have also optimized memory consumption while opening huge FBX files and ImportException does not occur while working with huge files, as well as the occurrence of ExportException has been taken care of. AssetInfo class has been enhanced to load all properties from FBX’s global settings. You can use following links to download Aspose.3D for .NET and Java APIs.
Few properties and methods have been added and removed in aforementioned version of the API. Please visit Release Notes (Java) or Release Notes (.NET) for further information about this release. In case you have any question about Aspose.3D API, you can post your inquiry in Aspose.3D forums. We will be more than happy to assist you there.
Aspose.3D for .NET and Java ResourcesThe following resources will help you work with Aspose.3D for .NET and Java APIs:
- Home page for Aspose.3D API.
- Aspose.3D API wiki docs– Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.3D product family forum– Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.3D APIs.
- Enable email subscription– Do not limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.3D APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.3D blog.
- Aspose.3D for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Aspose.3D for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Release Notes (.NET and Java) – For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.