We are pleased to announce new release of Aspose.EPS API for both .NET and Java Platforms. As per regular monthly update process, performance improvement have been made in the API to enhance its usability. In other words, this is a balancing revision of the API in which we have made internal changes to improve its performance and usability. If you are about to upgrade to latest version of the API, you can download API from the links below as per your working environment e.g. .NET and Java:
- Aspose.EPS for .NET 18.10
- Aspose.EPS for Java 18.10
Release notes of both .NET and Java APIs can be checked using following links:
- Release Notes of Aspose.EPS for .NET 18.10
- Release Notes of Aspose.EPS for Java 18.10
Aspose.EPS for .NET and Java Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.EPS for .NET and Java APIs:
- Home page for Aspose.EPS API.
- Aspose.EPS API wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.EPS product family forum– Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.EPS APIs.
- Enable email subscription– Do not limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.EPS APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.EPS Blog.
- Aspose.EPS for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Aspose.EPS for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Release Notes (.NET and Java) – For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.