We at Aspose are pleased to announce September revision of Aspose.XPS for .NET 18.9 which is available for download over NuGet Gallery. In this latest release of the API, new features and enhancements have been included. With latest version of the API, cross-package operations can be performed now e.g. add/insert an element from another document (XPS package), assign a property value created in context of another document, create elements/property values based on file resources created in context of another document, add/insert a page from another document. Since the work related to Print Ticket feature has been under process, a new support about this feature has been added to the API. A feature to get a job/document/page print ticket object and link it to another job/document/page has been introduced. You can download latest version of the API from the link given below:
In case you are planning to use latest version, it is recommended to go through the release notes page of the Aspose.XPS for .NET 18.9 to have insights about public API changes which have been made in this update. Release notes can be checked using following link:
Aspose.XPS for .NET Resource
As it is always recommended to use latest releases of our API’s, so we suggest you to please download the latest release Aspose.XPS for .NET 18.9 and check following resources which will help you working with API:
- Home page for Aspose.XPS for .NET
- Download Aspose.XPS for .NET 18.9
- Aspose.XPS product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.XPS APIs.
- Aspose.XPS for .NET online documentation– help documentation and API reference documents.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.XPS APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.XPS blog.
- Aspose.XPS for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.